Skip to main content

Lanvin for H&M 2



Here it is ... the official Lanvin for H&M video

Comments

  1. Meni je večina stvari všeč, ampak nekatere so prav krneki :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Every comment is very welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Trench coat

Hello my beautiful readers!  Remember when I told you I got myself a new Mango trench coat when I was in Austria? So now I can finnaly show it to you!  After all this time... I'm still In love with it!

Jeffrey Campbell GIVEAWAY

Exciting right? Wanna know how you can win the very well known pair of Jeffrey Campell's LITA shoes? Than continue reading :) I was contacted by Eleonora Carisi of the Maze shop and she asked me and some other bloggers to give a chance to my readers to win these amazing shoes. If someone still doesn't know the LITA's here are some pictures... but I'm sure that's not your case, right? Well, since you all know what I'm talking about let's go to the 3 simple rules you will have to follow if you wanna win these beauties :) 1. You must register on the site www.thisisamaze.com   - Click on the dark grey box on the top right side of the site ("show cart") and register. Please insert all data needed so that your registration is valid. It's very simple if you need any help contact me here or on my e-mail. 2. LIKE the fan page THIS IS MAZE on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ Thisisamaze/115663655201069 and leave a comment w

Facebook and Instagram are down...

 What is hapening? It seems that people around the world are having trouble accessing facebook, instagram and whatsapp... there are no info yet about what is really going on or what happened, but right now the most used social media is down... Don't panic, everything will be ok soon probably if not... we will still find a way to stay connected ❤ Love, Sanja