Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello :)

Hi guys!

Well... I'm back from Barcelona... and sad... I'm seriously thinking about moving there in like 2 years... I fell in love with it. I went there for 2nd time now so It wasn't really love at first sight, but nevertheless... I fell in love. Everything is so alive and vibrant and all... I really want to go back and stay there for good :)

I have to apologize but there will be no Barcelona pictures in this post because I'm still in search of my USB phone cable... yeah...

Right now I'm a bit sick and in bed so I have so much time to browse the internet and sleep when I want to :)) and I found this dress that intrigued me... what do you think?


photo via ASOS

10 comments:

  1. Your dress is very nice.I'd like you to visit my blog. I'll wait you. Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,what about follow each other? :)

    FOLLOW ME and i'll follow you back!

    XOXO
    CLICK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, really nice blog! :)
    I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a giveaway! You can win a kit of 4 OPI nailpolish of the new winter collection "Touring America." To participate go to this link:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/09/opi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm....lovely and very elegant ! I like it !

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress!! and the detail is really special, the colour is fantastic too, so did you buy it ;)

    Check out our blog too if you have a minute, love P&C xxx

    http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will buy it... thank you all for sharing your opinion with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lušna je, ma ne vem, če te vidim v njej. Se mi zdi, da je bolj za visoke..al pa ne ;) Pustimo se presenetit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to barcelona too Ö
    And that dress is wonderful Ö


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is very welcome!