Skip to main content

Right now...

There has been so much going on in my life right now that I have no time for blogging at all... I'm so sorry for that...
I never update you about my life because seriously... who want's to even listen to others whining on how bad it is right now or bragging what a great life they have?... nobody, exactly...

But to make an exception I'm going to tell you what am I up to for being so absent from my blog (read it because this is probably the last time I'm writing about very personal stuff :P)
I'm trying to study - exactly... trying! I'm booking and planing vacations (Florence in May, Portugal in summer) that's actually the best part :) I'm seeing my friends more often which is great :)
Working... and searching for a job because being broke all the time is not fun anymore!!

I know you noticed advertising on my blog for the store parfumerci.com... well it's actually a store my brother and I opened in October last year. I didn't want to talk about it to avoid trouble (legal trouble) but now that I know my rights I can say it without any worries... YAY we opened an online store!! It takes so much of my time, we have a lot of problems with the sites functionalities therefore we're going to renew it from scratch... starting... now!

I know that all of this hard work will be worth it one day because I believe in what I do and I'm doing it because I love it and nothing will stop me!




For anyone wanting to open an online store... I have only one advice! Never, ever.. and I mean it... NEVER trust someone that says "oh I know what I'm doing I have lot's of experiences even though I'm still a student" and than needs two months (yes, two) to make you an online store that is pure crap and you pay him more the store is even worth! I would do it better myself if I had more time! Therfore always opt for professional companies that know what they're doing even if it means paying more... at least you will know what you paid for and can sue them properly if anything goes wrong...

If you need some more information about that I will be happy to help you in any way that I can and know :)

Sanja

Comments

  1. O, čestitam za spletno trgovino! Super, kar nekaj znamk in izdelkov, ki si jih že dolgo želim preizkusiti...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!! :) Ker je pa trgovina tako slabo narejena, jo bomo naredili na novo, tako da bo še več izdelkov po še bolj ugodnih cenah :) To je v bistvu naš namen...pripeljati izdelke, ki jih pri nas še ni oz jih je teško dobiti :) Odprti smo tudi za vsako novo idejo (predvsem glede znamk in izdelkov) tako da... kr na plano z njimi :)

      Delete
    2. O, super! Potem pa komaj čakam na novosti :) Moji predlogi so vsekakor Stila in Tarte <3

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog! good luck for the studying... I remember those days but it is worth the trouble in the end :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Every comment is very welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Trench coat

Hello my beautiful readers!  Remember when I told you I got myself a new Mango trench coat when I was in Austria? So now I can finnaly show it to you!  After all this time... I'm still In love with it!

Jeffrey Campbell GIVEAWAY

Exciting right? Wanna know how you can win the very well known pair of Jeffrey Campell's LITA shoes? Than continue reading :) I was contacted by Eleonora Carisi of the Maze shop and she asked me and some other bloggers to give a chance to my readers to win these amazing shoes. If someone still doesn't know the LITA's here are some pictures... but I'm sure that's not your case, right? Well, since you all know what I'm talking about let's go to the 3 simple rules you will have to follow if you wanna win these beauties :) 1. You must register on the site www.thisisamaze.com   - Click on the dark grey box on the top right side of the site ("show cart") and register. Please insert all data needed so that your registration is valid. It's very simple if you need any help contact me here or on my e-mail. 2. LIKE the fan page THIS IS MAZE on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ Thisisamaze/115663655201069 and leave a comment w

My version of colour... 6/8 ftf community blog event / season trends

Hi guys!  For this month's event I decided to choose colour..  Last time I went to Zara I tried on so many colours but the cut and the designs just didn't fit me well so I went home only with this neon blue shirt and this gorgeus nude suede peep toe shoes. I really wanted to get some orange and pink pants but they didn't fit well :/ I created this outfit for a day out, but then it suddenly started to rain so I stayed in.. but still I decided to share it with you to hear what you think about it.. It's not really colour blocking but it has some neon blue in it :) I love this bag.. It's made out of coconut shell and I got it as a gift from my grandmother some years ago.. I was wearing: Zara S/S11 Blouse Zara S/S 11 Heels Motivi Jeans Marella Belt Necklace bought in Potenza at the end of May (I still have to show you the pictures of the trip)  Coconut shell bag I really love this shoes.. th